Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mouli and Mazher unite in love

Views: 2016  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Sr.Member

Default Mouli and Mazher unite in love

Opposites attract and Mouli Gangulyand Mazher Syedprove this right. Coming from different religious backgrounds they also have different tastes, different views and are different in each and every aspect. Despite so many diversities they are perfectly synchronised when they perform. And they prove this time and again on the stage of Nach Baliye 4.

In a soon to be on air episode they performed a mix of Bachata and Tango – a special dance form originated from Latin America to the beats of Sridevi's hit number I love you from Mr India.

When asked about the performance Mazher said, “We received applause from the judges for our performance but still everytime we find ourselves in the danger zone. Atleast that is something we are consistent at.”

Talking about his relationship with Mouli, the actor says, “We are very different from each other but as the saying goes that opposites attract and it holds true in our case. I think when you are in love even if you are different from each other you end up doing the same thing as you start liking each other’s habits, likes and dislikes. Love unites us despite being from different religions. I think that is what unites our country. We all are from different religions and castes but still we stand united against all odds.”

Mazher confesses that neither of them is romantic. “We are not very romantic. And for us a simple ‘I love you’ defines passion for each other. We both enjoy being with each other, sharing food, go for a long drive or catch up on a movie,” he says.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->