Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Faisal Raza Khan who makes a comeback to TV with COLORS' Pratha

Views: 1648  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-03-2010, 02:33 AM
hijk895

Angry Faisal Raza Khan who makes a comeback to TV with COLORS' Pratha

Faisal Raza Khan who makes a comeback to TV with COLORS' Pratha is excited as he plays a role that he has never enacted before..

Faisal Raza Khan is back to television with a prominent role after one and half years, with COLORS' Rishton Se Badi Pratha. The actor will be seen playing a realistic character of an angry young man.

Talking about his comeback, Faisal tells TellyBuzz, "Whatever happens is for the good. I am really thankful to Walkwaters and COLORS for giving me an opportunity to play this role. I am coming back to TV after one and half years; and am very much satisfied with the character I am playing".

Speaking about his role in Pratha he says "I cannot reveal my character. Rather than me talking about my character, it is better that the viewers watch me in action. It is a very realistic role; an actor can play a character but to play it realistically is what is very difficult. I have never played such a role in my career before".

The actor has recently undergone workshops organized by the channel and production house. "We underwent one week of workshop to know more about the characters. The whole team including the Director and creative team were present for the workshop and it was a very good experience. It is now time to live each and every moment of the character and relish it", signs off Faisal.

Pratha launches on November 15th at the 7.30 PM slot.

We wish Faisal and the entire team of Pratha all the very best.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->