Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Television TOP TEN Programs (TRP) of the week

Views: 1928  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Television

Default Television TOP TEN Programs (TRP) of the week

Hello, Welcome to webnsn.com present's Television TOP TEN Programs (TRP/TVR/TAM) of the week (16/11/2008 to 22/11/2008)

Television strike second week and one and only one show is telecasted with fresh episodes i.e., Bigg Boss, that to Jumbo Finale so what are you expecting high TRP right? yes Bigg Boss enter in TOP 10 TV programs with 3.19 TRP, Bigg Boss congrats and Ashutosh double congrats dude.

And Topper Balika Vadhu still in TOP 10 even in recap telecast, i think new viewers may enjoyed a lot. But Shri Krishna managed first week of strike but floped scond week

The Biggest Advantage taken by Sun TV in this TV strike. Total 24 programs of Sun TV and Sun Network's Gemini TV with 12 programs are in TOP 100 programs of the week. And in other side Neo Cricket also taken advantage for IND & ENGi ODI matches.

Biggest losers in this strike are Zee TV & Star Plus, not only out from TOP 10 but also in top 100 only 5 & 4 programs are in.

So finally i can say for this week is Cricket breaks the reign of all the top channel's programs and some how reality shows like Bigg Boss & SAREGAMAPA CHALLENGE 2009 are managed well.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->