Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sambavna and Rakhi sawant's BIG fight

Views: 2054  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Television

Default Sambavna and Rakhi sawant's BIG fight

What's it with Rakhi Sawant and birthday bashes? Last year, on Mika's birthday, she accused him of molesting her. The smooch episode drew much debate and controversy. This year on her birthday, November 24, seriously unpleasant words flew between her and rival item girl, Sambhavana Seth.

The story goes that Rakhi had thrown a bash on her birthday at a suburban restaurant where she had invited Sambhavana too. And the two of them got engaged in very unpleasant argument after which Sambhavana walked out of the venue in a huff.

We spoke to Sambhavna Seth to check if she had indeed stomped off and she said, "I got many calls from Rakhi inviting me to her birthday. I don't know why she wanted me to come because we're not friends at all. There was always some problem between us, but despite that she insisted that I should come.

She even threatened that would not cut the cake unless I went to the party. When I told her that I would not be able to join her because I was unwell, she told me - 'sau chudail mari hongi to tu paida hui, tujhe kuchh nahin hoga, aa ja na' (you are equal to 100 witches, nothing will affect you, so you should come). I thought she was just joking."

However, Sambhavna was in for a shock when she reached there. She tells us, "When I entered, Rakhi was busy talking to the media and pointing towards me said, 'aapne chudail dekhi hai? (Have you ever seen a witch?)' I could not take it anymore and gave it back to her. I said 'haan ek to mere saamne khadi hai'. It's not done; you can't insult your guests! I am famous now, especially after Bigg Boss 2. Now that nothing is left in her life she wants publicity at my cost."

Rakhi too tried to justify her behaviour and said, "Why would I say something like this to anyone? I don't know her, but I had invited her on our common friend, Sanjay Pratap's insistence. She came to the party and started *****ing. That's when I told her that she should leave. She only wants publicity."

Is this the beginning or the end of the war between the item girls? Watch this space.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->