Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hina Khan troubled by eye problems..

Views: 2973  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-30-2009, 01:58 PM

Default Hina Khan troubled by eye problems..

Hina Khan
, Akshara of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai missed all the action that took place yesterday at Rajan Shahi's party on the launch of Directors' Kut's new show Swarg, owing to ill health!!

The charming girl had a boil on her eyes which got aggravated yesterday. "I had to shoot a scene where I had to cry profusely. Usually, I don't use glycerin as I want the scene to look natural, but I just could not give the right shot due to my eye problem yesterday. So I put bit of glycerin as the scene was demanding, and I had to give my best shot. But the moment I put glycerin, I could not open my eyes; my eyes turned red and developed a swelling. A doctor was called immediately on the sets, and he gave me medicines to reduce the redness and swelling. We had no other option but to pack up. I was feeling very guilty, but I am back to work today. My eyes are better; redness has reduced considerably and the swelling is also less".

We wish the girl a speedy recovery so that she can resume enacting thro' her beautiful eyes

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->