Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV gossip right here

Views: 2016  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-17-2009, 03:01 PM

Default TV gossip right here

Dimple Kapadia plans to hit small screen soon

Ekta Kapoor is now trying to pull in celebs from Bollywood for her new show Fashion that is to be aired on NDTV Imagine. After roping in Amrita Singh, gorgeous Dimple Kapadia is on her wish list. Well, looks like Ekta wants to leave no stone unturned in her bid to make her new show, Fashion, a grand affair.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-17-2009, 03:02 PM

S.M. Zaheer to enter Rani Padmini on Sony

Actor S.M. Zaheer, who has acted in films like Veer-Zaara, Zubeida and Maachis, is now all set to enter Sony's new show Rani Padmini. He'll be playing the great poet Amir Khusro on the show, for which he has already started shooting.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:03 PM

Life goes on for Rajashree Thakur

Rajashree aka Saloni from Zee TV's Saat Phere is glad that the show went off air after a successful stint of four long years. She says, "Well, it feels bad that Saat Phere is all over now but, that's okay, life goes on. I've given myself a break for a month or two and I'm not at all in a hurry to sign any new show. In fact, my family is happy to see me sitting at home. Also, now that I'm free, I'll make sure I cook some nice yummy food for my family and do some household work to keep myself busy."
Old 06-17-2009, 03:04 PM

Twinkle Bajpai to play the lead in Jhansi Ki Rani

Singer cum actor actress Twinkle Bajpai, who played the protagonist Lakshmi on Zee TV's Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann, will soon be seen playing the lead in Jahnsi Ki Rani on Zee TV, produced by Contiloe Telefilms.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:04 PM

Dev all set to kick Radhika out of his house

It's time for twists on Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu. In today's episode, Rubina Dilaik, aka Radhika goes to meet a producer to convince him not to release the music video in India, which Vishakha ( Radhika's sister) is a part of and something that the family is unaware of. To find out more about whether Radhika manages to convince the producer and why is she thrown out of the house instead of Vishaka.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->