Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Chanda Mama to arrive in Gili Gili Gappa!

Views: 2516  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-23-2011, 04:45 AM

Default Chanda Mama to arrive in Gili Gili Gappa!

Kiku Sharda will play Chanda Mama in SAB TV's Gili Gili Gappa...

Yes, you heard it right!! Chanda Mama is soon going to enter SAB TV's Gili Gili Gappa.

Every child in the universe has an uncle to pamper their niece and nephews, but the three poor kids in the SAB TV show have no one to call for. Now, they have a certain wish which their magical mom (Shweta Gulati) will try to fulfill. The kids will want to meet their Mama who is present, but only virtually..

A source says, "The kids will have a complex wherein they miss having a great time with their uncle. They get adamant and demand for an uncle to pamper them. To make them happy, the mother tells the kids that the moon up in the sky happens to be their uncle, and they can see their uncle in the moon every night".

But when the kids want to meet the uncle, the mother requests God to send over Chanda Mama in day time to be with the kids.

"Talented actor Kiku Sharda will essay the role of Chanda Mama. The shoot for the sequence has not started and will take place around 27th -28th of this month. Kiku will be present in the episode only for two days", adds our source.

We contacted Kiku who confirmed the news, "Yes, I have been approached for the role and if everything goes well, I will start shooting for the show soon".

Kiku Sharda is presently essaying the role of Gulgule in SAB TV's F.I.R.

Get ready kids, to see your Chanda mama on planet earth..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->