Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bharti makes a comeback with Abhishek Awasthi on Comedy Ka Jadoo

Views: 1801  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-27-2010, 02:23 AM
ghij554

Smile Bharti makes a comeback with Abhishek Awasthi on Comedy Ka Jadoo

TellyChakkar had earlier reported about Bharti Singh’s wild card entry with Sunil Grover on Sony’s Comedy Ka Jadoo. However things did not work out and she did not make a comeback. Now we hear that Abhishek Awasthi who was last seen in Zara Nachke Dikha will now accompany Bharti as a wild card entrant on the show. This would be Abhishek’s first attempt at Comedy.

Says a source, “We had planned Bharti’s comeback long back however things did not get finalized then because she was out of town. As for Sunil Grover there were certain issues that could not be worked out. So we decided to look for other options. We approached Abhishek Awasthi and he agreed to be a part of it. Awasthi has given his commitment to the show and he resumes shooting from November 3rd.

Says Awasthi, “I am very happy to share a screen-space with my favorite comedian Bhartiji, and yes I am excited as it’s my first comedy show.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->