Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Karan Johar RUBBISHES News Of Takht Being Shelved Owing To Kalank’s Failure

Views: 784  
Old 08-19-2019, 10:56 AM

Default Karan Johar RUBBISHES News Of Takht Being Shelved Owing To Kalank’s Failure

Filmmaker Karan Johar is grabbing the limelight for some wrong reasons since quite a long time now. Last year, his Koffee With Karan stirred controversy with Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul Row. Also, his Kalank tanked big-time at the ticket windows. Recently, his private bash became a topic of discussion as it was alleged for the drug abuse.

Just like few of those above-mentioned episodes, Karan Johar also opened up on the delay of his multi starrer Takht, in an interview with Rajeev Masand. Karan who will be directing Takht, was asked about the reason behind Takht shooting schedule shift from September to February and whether it was linked to Kalank failure. To which Karan replied, “There was a reason for which I moved from September to February, as there were logistic issues, date crunching issues and long commitment from the actors.”

Karan Johar RUBBISHES News Of Takht Being Shelved Owing To Kalank’s Failure He questioned the rumours regarding the connection of Kalank’s failure with Takht, “How does the stress of one film affects the other film, when both are totally different feature films? He further shut down the trollers for spreading the news of Takht getting shelved, “Have you asked me? I am making Takht. I have been making it since last two years and will be making it for next two years.” Karan stated that he is vastly excited but such news is making him nervous and second guess himself.

Confirming about Takht, Karan quoted, “Yes, Takht is on a track. It starts in February, I am vastly excited and very very stressed out.”

Trending

Speaking about Takht, it is a periodic drama featuring an ensemble cast of Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar, Janhvi Kapoor and others. It is slated to arrive in 2020.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Karan Johar RUBBISHES News Of Takht Being Shelved Owing To Kalank’s Failure appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum