Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Mika Singh Issues Formal Apology To FWICE Against Ban; Requests For A Hearing!

Views: 759  
Old 08-19-2019, 04:33 AM

Default Mika Singh Issues Formal Apology To FWICE Against Ban; Requests For A Hearing!

Mika Singh has always been a part of some or the other controversy. First, kissing Rakhi Sawant during a party, then molesting a 17-year-old in Dubai and very recently performing in Pakistan amid all the tension going on between the two nations just after revoking Article 370 from Jammu & Kashmir. Mika was immediately banned by AICWA (All Indians Cine Workers Association) as well as FWICE.

Mika Singh Issues Formal Apology To FWICE Against Ban; Requests For A Hearing!Now, Mika has sent an apology letter to FWICE (Federation of Western India Cine Employees) and requested them to listen to him and meet him once. The meeting has been scheduled for coming Tuesday. Mika also shared a video on social media and wrote, “I would like to sincerely thank Mr. BN Tiwari and #FWICE for being so understanding towards me and my sentiments. As I always have done, I will continue to do good for my society and the people of my Country. JaiHind.. #Supportindiansingers #Banpaksitanisingers …”
I would like to sincerely thank Mr. BN Tiwari and #FWICE for being so understanding towards me and my sentiments. As I always have done, I will continue to do good for my society and the people of my Country. JaiHind .. #Supportindiansingers #Banpaksitanisingerspic.twitter.com/Zsj3uHi2uU

— King Mika Singh (@MikaSingh) August 18, 2019

Trending

BN Tiwari, the president of FWICE can be seen talking in the video and said, “Mika has said in the letter that he is willing to agree to all things the confederation decides.” Tiwari adds, “In his letter Mika says that ‘If I have done something wrong, I am ready to apologise to the nation, but until you hear me out please don’t impose any kind of ban on me.”

Time will tell what they decide but we only hope that things get better.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Mika Singh Issues Formal Apology To FWICE Against Ban; Requests For A Hearing! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum