Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Taapsee Pannu On Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli’s ‘Sasti Copy’ Tweet: “Have No Time

Views: 1162  
Old 07-05-2019, 09:13 AM

Default Taapsee Pannu On Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli’s ‘Sasti Copy’ Tweet: “Have No Time

Just a day ago, Kangana Ranaut’s sister Rangoli Chandel bashed actress Taapsee Pannu as she praised the trailer of Judgemental Hai Kya but failed to mention about Kangana, who is the leading actress in the movie. While filmmaker Anurag Kashyap tried to calm down the issue, Taapsee has finally reacted on the whole matter.

On the day of trailer release, Taapsee Pannu tweeted, “This is so cool!!!! Always had high expectations out of this one n this looks so worth it ! #JudgementallHaiKya.”
This is so cool!!!! Always had high expectations out of this one n this looks so worth it ! #JudgementallHaiKya https://t.co/rpZcn7LHmC

— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) July 3, 2019

Taapsee Pannu On Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli’s ‘Sasti Copy’ Tweet: “Have No Time To Spare For This”While the tweet didn’t have anything in it to point out, Rangoli reacted quite strongly on it. She replied, “Kuch log Kangana ko copy kar ke he apni dukaan chalate hain, magar pls note, they never acknowledge her not even a mention of her name in praising the trailer, last I heard Taapsee ji said Kangana needs a double filter and Tapsee ji you need to stop being a sasti copy.”
Kuch log Kangana ko copy kar ke he apni dukaan chalate hain, magar pls note, they never acknowledge her not even a mention of her name in praising the trailer, last I heard Taapsee ji said Kangana needs a double filter and Tapsee ji you need to stop being a sasti copy https://t.co/5eRioUxPic

— Rangoli Chandel (@Rangoli_A) July 3, 2019

Trending

Now, according to the report in Bollywood Hungama, Taapsee has put an end to all the drama with a subtle reply. When asked about Rangoli’s statement, Taapsee said, “I am not reacting to this. I am way too taken up with looking at the positive side of people, things in general and my own life. I genuinely have no time to spare for this.”

The source close to both the actresses also added, “This is just baat ka batangad (making a mountain out of a molehill). Tapsee has nothing against Kangana. She didn’t mean to insult her by not mentioning her. Tapsee won’t react because she doesn’t want to get into a slinging match with Kangana’s sister, ” reports Bollywood Hungama.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Taapsee Pannu On Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli’s ‘Sasti Copy’ Tweet: “Have No Time To Spare For This” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum