Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Finalists ready to cast a spell

Views: 1746  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Award Winner

Default Finalists ready to cast a spell

STAR One’s Cadbury Gems presents India’s Magic Star is all set for the GRAND FINALE.
STARONE.IN

After several weeks of intense competition and mind-boggling magic tricks, it is down to Magician Tejas and Magician Sooraj sparring it out in the finals. We caught up with the two finalists and asked them what they plan for the event.

When we spoke to Magician Tejas, he said that Sooraj and he were trying something different to get the audience spellbound. “We want to do something that the judges haven’t seen before. We’re both doing our magic based on the theme of escapism. It’s a very risky trick and in some cases has also been called life-threatening.”

He added, “I am here to showcase my s****s and I’m treating the finals the same way. I don’t consider Sooraj competition. He’s an excellent magician and we’re great friends on and off the screen.”

On asking him where he had an advantage over Sooraj, Magician Tejas said, “Sooraj is very emotional and can get disheartened with criticism. However, knowing him, he will spring a surprise in the finals. He is such a deep magician and very accurate. He’s a complete showman and very determined.”

When contacted, Magician Sooraj said that he wasn’t bothered about losing because he would be happy if Tejas won as well. “I just want the audience to be happy with our show. I want magic to win this competition.”

On asking him about his rival, Magician Sooraj said, “He is an excellent dancer and has used it in his tricks really well. He has all the qualities of winning the competition. I just can’t see any weakness in him.”

On that note of mutual adulation among the finalists, you will also see celebrity guest like Sunil Pal and Suresh Menon. To see Magician Sooraj and Magician Tejas take magic to an all new level, don’t forget to watch the finale of STAR One’s Cadbury Gems India’s Magic Star every weekend at 8 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
india’s magic star, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->