Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Stars talk about their strangest rumours

Views: 3120  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Award Winner

Default Stars talk about their strangest rumours

Television stars often hear the mopst bizzare rumours about themsleves and most of them accept it as part and parcel of their profession. Some rumours are funny while others are embarrassing. We get the stars to reveal some of the strangest rumours that they have heard about themselves.

Natasha aka Rucha Gujrathi
During my Kkusum days there was an article in the newspaper titled Hair Horror. It was about me copying the hairstyle of another actress on the show. That was the most unforgettable rumour that I had read about myself

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Award Winner

Sid aka Karan Wahi
During my Remix days I was 18 years old, but somehow there were rumours floating around that I am 32. I also got to know people were spreading rumours that I am married with kids. I found that really stupid and funny because people would meet me and say you don’t look 32 at all. Another rumor I heard about myself was that I am very rich and have about 20 houses in Mumbai. The first time I heard about it I thought, when did I become so rich? I will have to speak to my dad about it (laughs)
Award Winner

Ishaan aka Jay Soni
The funniest rumor I read about myself in the newspaper was that I have changed my spelling from Jay to Jai for good luck or something like that. That was hilarious because I have always spelt my name as Jay
Award Winner

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker
Luckily there have not been too many rumors about me. However there was a rumor about me dating my co-star of my earlier show. That was really amusing because we were just friends
Old 08-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Award Winner

Pallavi Subhash
One memorable news snippet that I can never forget was published after the shoot of the first schedule of Karam Apna Apna. I had just returned from Kolkata after completing the shoot when my mother informed me that there is some interesting news about me in the newspaper. I was shocked after reading an article about me fainting after being introduced to my handsome co-star Iqbal Khan. I and my mother had a good laugh about the story. Even Iqbal who is a good friend found the story hilarious. I later got to know that the story was created to promote the show.

Tags
celebs, photos, pics, rumours

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->