Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Stars on what they want for Raksha Bandhan

Views: 2889  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Award Winner

Default Stars on what they want for Raksha Bandhan

Television actors reveal about what they would want to ask their brothers/sisters on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan this year.

Mahi Vij
I want my brother Shekhar to study well and make it big in life. That is the only thing I would like to ask him for

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Award Winner

Malti aka Ashita Dhawan

This is my first Raksha Bandhan after marriage and I was surprised to find out that it is a tradition at my in-laws place for the mother-in-law to tie rakhi to her daughter-in-law. I have found a new sister in my mother-in-law and will protect her always (laughs).I would like my brother who resides in London to promise that he will regularly send me Louis Vuitton bags. Next year I will ask him to regularly send me diamond solitaires
Old 08-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Award Winner

Dajit Kaur Bhanot
I do not have a brother but treat my two sisters like my brothers. We tie rakhi on each others wrist and gift each other stuff. This year I do not want to ask them for any materialistic thing but want them to be there for me whenever I need emotional support
Old 08-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Award Winner

Rano aka Shruti Ulfat
Everything my brother does for me is special. However if I had to ask him for something I would request him to take care of his health
Old 08-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Award Winner

Jai Kumar Nair
My sister Riya has already done a lot for me so there is nothing more I expect. However I would like to gift her a car this year

Tags
celebs, photos, pics, rakhi, stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->