Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

ES Grouping for time quotas and counting rules

Views: 894  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 08-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Award Winner

Default ES Grouping for time quotas and counting rules

Questions

Hi I have a scenario where different quotas apply to different people. LIke five type of quotas are there, three apply to one set of ESG and all 5 to one set. In order to distinguish them i used different ESG for time quotas.

When I am assigning counting rules to absence types, I can only assign one type of countingrule to an absences where as now according to grouping every absence has to be assigned to two counting rules because of their grouping 1 and 2.

Can anyone guide some other way so that i can give different ESG different quotas without having to group separately or can i assign two different counting rules with different ESG Grouping for time quotas to one Absence type.

Answers

You would have to create two separate groups in such a case. The settings for the three common quotas between the two groups would have to be duplicated at every stage.

Questions

Thanks for answer. I already ahve made two groupings for employee sub groups and will duplicate at every stage. My problem is now we have to make two different counting rules for two employee subgroup groupings. HOw do i assign two different counting rules to each absence type.

Answers

When you are creating counting rule, in the same screen where u define your counting rule, u also have a field called sequential no.

Here you can define for the same counting rule, two sequential number say 001 and 002. Then while assigning the counting rule to absence type, you can assign the corresponding sequence number counting rule to the absence type.

Latest News in SAP HR Forum