Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Yes, I fear!

Views: 3186  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Award Winner

Default Yes, I fear!

Its only human to fear. For if you fear no one, you would be no lesser than the almighty himself. Our television actors too fear some or the other thing in life. They might look macho and fearless but ask them once they slide out of their on-screen avatars and you would come to know of their worst fears. Where the actresses still fear creepy and crawling insects and animals, male actors don’t really fear any being of any kind. What they fear is losing their loved ones. Indya spoke to a few actors to know what scares them the most.

Pratigya (Pooja Gor): I fear reptiles especially scorpions and crabs for the obvious reasons

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Award Winner

Krishna (Arhan Behl): I am a fearless Punjabi who fears no one. Put me on Fear factor guys. Ok, the only thing that I fear is losing my near and dear ones. I don’t think anyone in the world can bear the loss of a closed one
Old 07-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Award Winner

Pooja Pihal: I fear lies and liars. Incessant lies can strain any relationship and its morally wrong to lie in a relationship. I have seen strongest of relationships crumble down because of this
Old 07-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Award Winner

Pravesh Rana: I fear waking up one fine morning to find out that I have lost a dear one. My family and friends mean the world to me and I can’t think of my life without them. They constitute the most important part and major part of my life and me
Old 07-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Award Winner

Archana Taide: My biggest fear apart from the variety of phobias that I have including water, heights and fire, has to be losing my loved ones. I can’t imagine my mental state and overall condition just thinking about the possibility of losing them. I would never want to lose my parents and the love of my life Pracheen Chauhan

Tags
celebs, fear, photos, pics

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->