Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Indraneil gifts Barkha a Ford Fiesta

Views: 1761  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-29-2008, 02:48 PM
Sr.Member

Default Indraneil gifts Barkha a Ford Fiesta

Barkha Bisht-Sengupta who celebrated her first birthday after marriage with hubby Indraneil got a white Ford Fiesta for her special day on December 28. The actress says she had a brilliant birthday but at the same time is upset about her elimination from Dancing Queen.

“We had dinner on Saturday together and then he gifted me a brand new Ford Fiesta. It’s white in colour… it was really nice of him. Then the next day my parents came all the way from Dehradun to be with me on my birthday. I do not know when he made this plan with them so that was the biggest surprise for me. I spent my day with them…shopping and then in the evening we again went for a dinner with my parents,” says the happy actress.

Unfortunately Barkha and her partner Taranjeet were eliminated from the show one day before Barkha’s birthday.

”I was not expecting this elimination at all. There were other people who were worse than us. But this is a reality show and such things happen in reality shows. We have been voted out of the show only because of the low score by judges and less public voting and not because of mentor’s nomination. Generally the public does get affected by the judges’ point of view,” says Bisht.

“Moreover it is also possible that Taranjeet didn’t have as sad a story as is needed to be a part of this show as compared to others. In the last performance Moon has given excuse that she is not well and still she performed…judges accepted her excuse and sympathised with her so such things do tend to affect elimination. Even though she performed badly judges gave her good marks and we got less marks so we were in danger zone and she was safe,” adds the actress.

Barkha says that she has had enough of reality for now and wants to take a break from reality shows and will concentrate on her daily show Doli Sajake Rakhna.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->