Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vibha Anand OUT Balika Vadhu!

Views: 2740  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-13-2010, 04:02 PM

Default Vibha Anand OUT Balika Vadhu!

Vibha Anand quits Balika Vadhu for her new show on Zee TV, Sanskaar Lakshmi...

was the first to report about Raju Bhai's new show Sanskaar Lakshmi on Zee TV and we had also written about the lead cast which included Vibha Anand, Aamir Dalvi, Vivan Bhathena and Rohit Purohit. The latest we hear is that Vibha Anand has quit Balika Vadhu for this new venture. It's been ironical that both Vikrant Massey and Vibha who were portraying a couple in Balika Vadhu bagged lead roles in new shows. For the uninitiated, Vikrant Massey plays the lead role in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo.

"It's been over 20-25 days since Vibha took her decision to move out of Balika Vadhu. She has now started her shoot for the new show on Zee TV. As the show right now is focusing on Jagya's college track, the production house has not yet decided whether to look for a replacement for Suguna or not", informs our source.

We contacted Vibha Anand to clear the buzz and she confirms, "Yes, I have quit Balika Vadhu and the simple reason is that doing two daily soaps at a time will get a bit hectic for me. I have stopped shooting for Balika Vadhu, and have started shooting for my new show".

Talking about her character in Balika Vadhu she says, "As I have stopped shooting for Balika…I have no idea about my track in the show."

We wish Vibha best luck for her new show Sanskaar Lakshmi!

Old 12-13-2010, 04:12 PM

Neha Marda aka Gehna of Balika Vadhu met with a major car accident after which she was kept in the hospital for observation..

Neha Marda aka Gehna of Colors' Balika Vadhu was traveling in her car at midnight when she met with a shocking accident!! The actress was driving towards the airport in Kolkata which this mishap happened.

Talking about the accident Neha told TellyBuzz, "I was on my way to the Kolkata airport and it was past midnight. The driver dozed for a second while driving, and in this momentary lapse he went and dashed against a lamp post on the road. Sparks of fire started to fly all over, but luckily I somehow got out of the car and stood in safety. The driver too managed to escape".

"But I am still not able to recover from the trauma of the accident. I was quickly taken to the Bombay Hospital, was there for a 24 hour observation before I was let off. Though I did not sustain major injuries, I have got some scratches on my face. But the major part is that I need time to get over this shock and get to my normal self. I have taken a break from shoot for few days, and am at home relaxing", explains Neha.

We wish Neha a quick recovery!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->