Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina in a short film

Views: 2915  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Award Winner

Default Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina in a short film

New Age Ramayan’s jodi Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina are working together in a short film which is based on the importance of blood donation in the country.

We spoke to Gurmeet, who was in Kota for the shoot of the film, “We both are in Kota shooting for a documentary film which is based on blood donation in India and its importance.

I am playing the role of a villager while Debina is my wife in this short film and we are in a typical dehati get up and its great fun to do this film.

I am sure this film will be a guiding stone for all of us who don’t do blood donation.”

Further, he told us that, “From this film shooting, I have come to know the importance of blood donation as it helps in purifying the blood and it helps our heart. Rakesh Dubey, who has also directed few episodes of Ramayan, is directing the

film and after the pack up of the film we all are going donate blood and I am going to follow this in Mumbai also. This short film will be aired on every channel across India and I am sure this film will be useful in public interest. Even the Government officials are also helping in this film making.”

The couple will be in Kota up to January 1st, 2010 for this film.

Tags
debina, gurmeet choudhary, short film

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->