Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kinshuk has a gala time shopping in Dubai

Views: 1864  
Old 12-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Sr.Member

Default Kinshuk has a gala time shopping in Dubai

Kinshuk Mahajan, popularly known as Ranbir of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, has been to Dubai recently. Arriving at the very last moment to attend the Plaitnum Awards, the actor decided to take some time off and go enjoy the city.

“It was a last moment tour for me. I wanted to go early in Dubai but could not do so as I had tight schedule. But after the award function we went shopping with Rajan Shahi and Parul. I bought a hukkah from there which I plan to keep in one of my rooms which has Indian sitting arrangements as well as some chocolates and some liquor.”

“But one funny incident took place with me there. We went to one of the big malls and at one jewelry shop I liked one ring…it was very pretty so I decided to buy it for my mother. I went inside the shop and asked him the price and he said 5. I thought he meant 5 thousand and I was so happy. I went and told Rajan sir and Parul that gold so cheap over here.”

“Then I thought if it is cheap over here then let’s buy something expensive so I asked him to show me diamond ring which he said was for 9. So again I thought that he meant just 9 thousand rupees. However Rajan sir and Parul started laughing at me when I was checking my cash and that time I realized that he is telling me the price in local currency which when converted would cost me 1.25 lakhs! It was really funny but I also felt like a fool,” laughs Kinshuk.

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum