Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mona Singh’s movie debut

Views: 1388  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-30-2009, 06:50 PM

Default Mona Singh’s movie debut

Mona Singh, who shot to stardom as Jassi in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, will make her Bollywood debut playing Kareena Kapoor’s sister in Rajkumar Hirani’s 3 Idiots.

She tells us about her experience:

“When we were shooting in Shimla in September, it was so cold, so after the scene got over, we would go to our respective rooms. There were no hang-ups, and it was a nice experience to shoot with Kareena. We interacted on the sets and spoke about diet, make-up, etc. She would tell me about the meals that one must eat every two hours, and later she told me how to look pretty with lesser make-up, which is very important for an actress.”

About her role, Mona says, “Kareena and I play Boman Irani’s daughters and my character is called Mona in the film. My look is quite different and I’m excited about this film.”

Three Idiots, which releases this December, is based on Chetan Bhagat’s bestselling book, Five Point some One.

Tags
celebrity

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->