Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abhishek Tewari in an exclusive conversation

Views: 1971  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-28-2010, 05:11 PM

Default Abhishek Tewari in an exclusive conversation

A young and good-looking lad from a very beautiful city of Dehradun called Abhishek Tewari lands in the city of dreams Mumbai to be a model. He had gradually realized that he wanted to become an actor. He finally hit the jackpot by bagging a lead role in Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Main.

So here's presenting you a detailed conversation with Abhishek Tewari about him, his role and his acting career.

Tell us something about your background?

I am from Dehradun and I won Mr.Uttaranchal contest. As a kid I would paint my face and try to enact all the time. I did a course in Computer Application and Aviation. I was working in a company called Astra Business Services. I eventually realized that acting is something, which fascinates me a lot. My classmates like Udita Goswami, Madhurima Dhuli and Garima Bhatnagar were already doing career here. So I too decided to come here. My father is a scientist and working with NASA and ICTP, my mother was a music teacher and she is house maker now.

Do you have any Godfather in the industry?
No, I only tried to put my best foot forward. I was firm on my decision and I did an acting course from Creating Characters. Things work out well for me. I luckily got this role to play in a good channel and with a good production house.

How did your family react to your decision?
Since my family is well educated, my father wanted me to complete engineering and be a qualified person. I too feel that education is very important. However, once I completed my education, I informed them about my decision. They agreed that I should be giving it a shot. I am happy with the kind of moral support my parents have provided me.

How has been the response for your show?
It has been positive, it is just few weeks that we have started. There is long way to go. People have accepted us nicely. I have got a good feedback by my model friends as well. I want to work hard; we all work to entertain our audience so, if they are happy then we too feel happy.

How was your experience working with Rajan Shahi?
I have been watching both his shows Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. I always wished to get an opportunity to work in his shows. Rajan sir ultimately helped me to achieve my dream. I have no words to
express anything about him. He is a nice person to work with. Fortunately, I got a chance to work with him at early stage of my career. He was the one who trusted my capabilities from the very beginning He has encouraged me every time.

Your character falls for a very ordinary looking girl in the show, so in reality would you prefer the same?
It depends on sheer luck. I believe that exterior beauty does not last forever. The person should be good at heart. I will prefer a girl who is pretty from within. For any relationship it depends on how the two people
handle it and flourish it.

What kind of preparations did you do for this role?
Apart from acting course I still do various exercises like voice modulation, riyaz, body movement. I keep rehearsing my scenes before giving a final take.

How do you keep yourself fit?
Mental fitness is important than physical fitness. I do meditation and yoga. I try and go to gym at least thrice a week. I feel relax after hitting a gym. I do not follow any diet as such. I consume proteins, have salads, I mostly follow liquid diet three days a week. I try and eat egg whites and have fruits. I love to keep my diet natural.

Tags
abhishek tewari

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->