Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ronit Roy gets candid about STAR Parivar Award 2010

Views: 3232  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-31-2010, 03:07 PM

Default Ronit Roy gets candid about STAR Parivar Award 2010

Ronit Roy is someone who is still ruling the television screens and has always managed to gulp the character which he is playing. Relationship between STAR Plus and Ronit Roy is very old as he become more famous when he joined Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhie Bahu Thii on STAR Plus and people easily accepted him as Mihir. Even when he joined Kasauti Zindagi Kay his chemistry with Prerna was more acceptable where he played Mr.Bajaj. We spoke to him about his journey in television, his memories of the STAR Parivar Awards and lots more…

You are one actor who is still rocking the TRP’s whereas your other colleagues are not so popular now?

I don’t think so. They have made their own image in the television industry and are still known for their characters like Smriti Irani as Tulsi. Talking about me I am still on TV because I am doing shows. Many people I know are now bored of this daily soaps so they are doing something new.

Old 05-31-2010, 03:07 PM

STAR Parivaar Award has completed its ten years of journey what do you have to say about it?

It feels good because SPA is the only award on television or let’s say one of the biggest awards on television. No other channel has such a big event and award ceremony. It’s like a Parivaar to us and we all really enjoy meeting each other again. I can see so many new people now and it’s very good to see all of them.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:08 PM

Do you remember you first SPA experience?

Yes, I won the award for Best Pati it was the year when I joined Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhii Bahu Thi and people accepted me opposite Tulsi as a Mihir and I won the award.

So how you are going to make it special this year?

Right now I have not decided anything. But as SPA is completing its ten years I believe this year celebration will be more exciting and after so many years I am meeting my old co-stars like Baa, I was so happy to see her, she is still so spontaneous and we enjoyed doing the Holi shoot. There was Smriti too. It was a good experience.

As you said there are so many new faces this year how will you say about the changing trends over the year on television?
I can’t see much change in the shows it’s still the family oriented shows and based on Indian cultures. Yes the faces have changed and everyone should get a chance.

According to you who should win the best pati award this year?

I really don’t watch much television because I don’t get time as I shoot whole day then whenever there is a time off I spend time with my family. So I really can’t comment on this.

Tags
star parivar awards

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->