Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Priyanka Saini's entry to create unrest in Yeh Rishta..

Views: 1434  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Award Winner

Default Priyanka Saini's entry to create unrest in Yeh Rishta..

Priyanka Saini will now enter Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Sneha's mother..

Priyanka Srivastav Saini, wife of actor Naveen Saini will soon enter Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She plays the mother of Sneha who works in the office of Naitik (Karan Mehra).

As per the ongoing story line, Sneha comes from a very conservative family. Just because the family does not allow Sneha to work and earn a living, Sneha has secretly joined Naitik's office. Naitik knows of this fact, and does everything to keep it a secret. This has created few misunderstandings between Naitik and Akshara (Hina Khan).

In the coming episodes, Sneha's mother, played by Priyanka Saini will be shown entering. She is a widow by name Shraddha who is a very positive lady. She is simple in nature and always cares for the well being of her daughter.

A little birdie tells us, "Sneha's mother and dadi will start looking for a groom for Sneha, but the girl simply will reject every proposal got. Later on, Shraddha gets to know that her daughter is in love with her boss Naitik. Also, the fact that Naitik is married is not known to either Sneha or her mom. This will make matters complicated".

Confirming the news, Priyanka told us, "It is a cameo role and I play Sneha's mother. This is the first show that I have taken up after marriage. I could not refuse this role as this is the home production house for Naveen who works with Rajanji in Bidaai. If the track is liked by viewers, there is a chance of it getting extended. As of now, I have been told that my role will be on for 3 months".

Priyanka's entry sequence will be aired sometime next week..

Tags
yeh rishta kya kehlata ha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->