Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Monica Bedi loves the Salsa

Views: 1620  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-07-2010, 07:43 AM
Award Winner

Default Monica Bedi loves the Salsa

Monica Bedi showcased her dancing s****s on Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa when she learnt different dance forms like Salsa and the Rumba.

Monica says, ‘I love the Salsa and I am addicted to it these days. The Spanish music is upbeat and sensual and the steps make you feel happy, ***y and confident. I could do it all day. It also burn calories and is a fun way to workout. I just put on some music at home and start dancing. That makes me feel good instantly.’

She adds, ‘I am a happy person and don’t need to be drunk or high to dance. Dancing is such a natural high. You can do the Salsa to any Hindi song too. It’s a flexible dance form. You can do it wearing heels or barefoot as long as you love it. You can wear a loose, knee-length skirt or a flowy dress. It’s a good idea to leave your hair loose or just wear a nice hair-band and let it fly as you dance. You can also put a flower in your hair to get in the mood. Getting dressed up will help you dance better as you will have a happy, party mood.’

‘I love calling my friends over. We dress up and dance to our heart’s content till we are so tired that we cannot move a muscle. It’s a lovely way to bond and share the joy. It feels fantastic,’ she concludes happily.

Tags
monica bedia, salsa

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->