Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jhoota Hi Sahi, says Raghu Ram

Views: 1675  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Award Winner

Default Jhoota Hi Sahi, says Raghu Ram

Raghu Ram of MTV Roadies fame makes acting debut in an Abbas Tyrewala movie

Raghu Ram, known for being the nasty judge on MTV Roadies, will be soon making his Bollywood debut in Abbas Tyrewala’s film Jhoota Hi Sahi. Besides Raghu, the film also has John Abraham and Abbas’s wife Pakhi who will also be making her debut.

“This is my first Bollywood film and I am playing John's friend. It was great working with him. I was nervous, as it was my first film, but John made me feel comfortable,” says Raghu.

Speaking about memorable moments with John, Raghu reveals “We used to chat a lot as we share the same passion - bikes so our discussions were always related to that.”

Raghu, who was not a part of the last season of MTV Roadies, is back for Roadies Season 8. He has also convinced co-star John to be a part of the show.

“We were planning to do something different and then we roped John for Roadies because he is the best to do this show,” opines Raghu.

“Being a biking enthusiast myself, I’m a big fan of Roadies. I’ve worked with Raghu in ‘Jhoota Hi Sahi’ and was thrilled when he told me he is coming back in it. We were looking at doing something interesting together again and so decided to bring my character from the movie Sid to help out lakhs of fans who participate. I’m going to run a helpline ‘Sid’s helpline’ and give tips to contestants on how to lie a little to get ahead. To bend the rules, not necessarily cheat. I am the edge that could help you win,” says John.

Besides Jhoota Hi Sahi, Raghu has also signed Farah Khan’s Tees Maar Khan in which he plays a negative role.

Tags
mtv roadies, raghu ram

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->