Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ratan Rajput aka Laali of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo spreads smile in her own swe

Views: 3300  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-18-2010, 05:56 PM

Default Ratan Rajput aka Laali of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo spreads smile in her own swe

Ratan Rajput aka Laali of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo spreads smile in her own sweet way..

Ratan Rajput aka Laali of Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo has a unique way to share her happiness, and has her own sweet way of helping people!!. Ratan in a conversation to TellyBuzz reveals that whenever she comes across eunuchs on the road or at the traffic signals, she believes in giving them whatever they demand!!

Talking about it, Ratan tells us "Yes, actually I was very much scared with eunuchs, and felt that if I don't give them for what they demand, I will perhaps be blessed negatively. But as time passed I realized that they are human beings like us and they do such things just to fulfill their needs. And as people don't give them jobs, they beg around."

Ratan shares her cosmetics, bangles and whatever she thinks are excess at her place with such people. "Whenever I open my cupboard and notice that I have any extra lotion or lipstick, ear rings etc, I hand it over to Sushila, a eunuch. She gets happy when I offer something like that to her instead of giving money," says Ratan.

Informing about Sushila-A eunuch, Ratan tells, "While going for my shoot, I come across a signal at Malad- Inorbit Mall and there I meet Sushila and pass on some goodies to her. We share a good rapport now, and even if I don't have anything to give, she allows me to leave on a happy note and holds no grudges. Nowadays if the signal lasts for long we end up having a good chat too (smiles)."

That's great Ratan as you have chosen a different way to spread happiness!

Tags
agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo, ratan rajput

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->