Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rashmi Desai undergoes back surgery, resumes shoot within four days!

Views: 3269  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Award Winner

Default Rashmi Desai undergoes back surgery, resumes shoot within four days!

Rashmi Desai (Tapasya of Uttaran) recently underwent a back surgery after she complained of acute pain. She has resumed shooting after a four day rest.

Says Rashmi, “My careless attitude did me in. I had a spine problem for many days but it was because of my let go attitude that I had to pay the price. I hardly took my medicines on time because of which I developed a blood clot in my spine.”

The doctors advised an immediate surgery. “It was unavoidable. I usually take injections every two months but this time I could not take it due to my shooting. My surgery took place on December 28 and I was asked to take complete bed-rest for at least 15 days.

But since my track is ongoing in Uttaran I had to resume shoot after four days. I can’t eat anything sour or spicy and I also have to take antibiotics and pain ****ers. ”

Rashmi has five stitches on her back. “My doctor is furious, as I was not allowed to sit, walk or stand for a long time, but I am professional and I didn’t want to put my production house into trouble, so I re-started my work.

Actually, my co-stars and the unit finish my scenes quickly and allow me to go home early. They have even got a special sofa for me to rest in-between shots. So I am not feeling any stress now.”
We wish Rashmi a speedy recovery.

Tags
colors, rashmi desai, uittaran

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->