Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Natasha Sharma bids adieu to Laado..

Views: 1528  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-15-2010, 05:33 PM

Default Natasha Sharma bids adieu to Laado..

Sia, played by Natasha Sharma will soon die post her delivery in COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado...

Natasha Sharma played the rebel Sia to perfection in COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado. The generation leap has now forced the actress to quit the show, and the episode to be aired on Thursday will see Sia's death.

As we know, Raghav (Aditya Redij) has left his family and is searching for Sia who is somewhere in the hiding along with Amba (Shikha Singh).

Media reports have clearly stated that Sia would meet with her end after delivering her twin daughters.

Our source states, "Sia will indeed die after labour, and before she breathes her last there will be a very emotional sequence between Raghav and Sia. Raghav will be left alone to take care of his kids and this will be a sad moment for him".

We hear that soon after Sia's death, Raghav will also die. He will probably die after getting caught in fire. However, this aspect of the story is still being worked out.

Natasha Sharma told TellyBuzz, "Yes, I have already shot for my death sequence. It was a really emotional parting as I have been there in the show from day one. I had to get out of the show as I was in no way playing the older woman. It will be tough on the viewers now, as their loved jodi will not be seen anymore. On this note, I would like to wish the new cast who will be coming in; it is a big challenge for them as well as the viewers. Having said this, I promise my fans that Natasha will be back very soon in a new avatar. There is a lot more to do".

Talking about her plans, Natasha said, "I will be wrapping up my shoot for Laado on 16th. After that, I will fly to Delhi to be with my family for few days. It will be a family affair for a while".

Catch the gripping sequence where Sia breathes her last this Thursday…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->