Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Mogul Back On Tracks: Lead Actor Finalised & Other Details REVEALED; Is It Aamir Khan

Views: 955  
Old 06-03-2019, 05:01 AM

Default Mogul Back On Tracks: Lead Actor Finalised & Other Details REVEALED; Is It Aamir Khan

Bhushan Kumar’s much-anticipated and talked about project, Mogul, will finally see a day of light as it is scheduled to go on floors by the next year. It is the biopic based on the life of Gulshan Kumar, the founder of music label T-Series and will be helmed by Subhash Kapoor. It will be interesting to whether Aamir Khan or Akshay Kumar, come on board for a titular role.

Ever since the project was conceptualized, the two big names including Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar, were doing the rounds. Last year, when Khan came to know about ***ual harassment charges against the director Subhash Kapoor, he walked out of the biopic.

Mogul Back On Tracks: Lead Actor Finalised & Other Details REVEALED; Is It Aamir Khan Or Akshay Kumar?On Sunday, Bhushan Kumar, the head of T-Series, revealed that Mogul to kick-start from the next year and the search for the lead actor is finished, which will be announced in July. The movie is aiming for a 2021 release.

Further, when asked about the actor playing the titular character, Bhushan stated, “I can’t say anything about it right now. Now, I am very comfortable about it because I know the film is happening and with the best person who looks (laughs) like my father. There is no ambiguity in that. So, I am very happy about that,” reports Indian Express.

Trending

Recently, Producers Bhushan Kumar, Tanuj Garg, Atul Kasbekar and Swati Iyer Chawla joined hands to back a film based on the 1971 bombing of Karachi harbour by the Indian Navy.

“The operation was one of the most successful ones in modern naval history after World War II. Our navy suffered no losses and caused heavy casualties on the enemy side,” T-Series head honcho Bhushan Kumar said in a statement.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Mogul Back On Tracks: Lead Actor Finalised & Other Details REVEALED; Is It Aamir Khan Or Akshay Kumar? appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum