Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hottest man on tv

Views: 1885  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2009, 07:10 PM

Default Hottest man on tv

Mouni Roy who shot to fame as Krishna Tulsi of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.This stunning actress-cum-dancer defiantly makes all the guys skip a beat when she is around. From acting in Kyunki, dancing in Zara Nach Ke Dikha and now currently she is testing her parenting s****s on Pati,Patni aur Woh and now she is also trying her luck in anchoring through Comedy Circus-Teen Ka Tadka.

Here's her saucy take on live in relationship and men.

What one thing, which makes you hot?

“I don’t know yaa,I think my personality, my intelligence, the way I think and the way I carry off myself.”

The biggest turn-on in a man is?

“Hottest quality in a man would be his sense of humour; most necessary with his intelligence.”

Ok, then what is the biggest turn off for a man?

“No doubt, its bad breath!

Tell something about your ideal date?

“I don’t really believe in the concept of “idealism”.I think if I am with the person I want to be with,then any date would be an ideal date for me.”

What do you prefer hugs or kisses?

“Hugs definitely.”

Do you believe in live in relationships?

“Not at all!Deep down I am a little Indian.Its a little complicating for me.I think its good to be in a relationship but you should come back to where you belong.

Now tell us about your ideal dress both for men and you...

“Anything comfortable,but I like to wear both long and short dresses and for him anything casuals he likes to wear it.”

The cheesiest line ever used on you...

‘A single rose can be my garden.' The person was trying to be very poetic,but I found that line was cheesy.”

Your dream date would be with...

“The person I am with (laughs).

Who is hottest TV personality?

Gaurav Chopra

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->