Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

There's nothing between us, says Diana Hayden

Views: 1313  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Television

Default There's nothing between us, says Diana Hayden

It was bound to be the first question she would get to hear. And so it was. But instead of brushing aside the ‘Bigg Boss’ topic, the lady dressed in black sportingly took everyone head on. “Why wouldn’t I want to talk about Bigg Boss,” spoke a beaming Diana Hayden, who arrived in the city to officially unveil the Chandigarh Carnival mascot on Sunday evening.
Choosing to speak in Hindi, which post her stint at the reality show Bigg Boss has dramatically improved, Hayden spoke out loud and clear: “There’s nothing between us. We are just friends.” ‘We’ being Diana and Ashutosh, the winner of Bigg Boss Season Two. For those who caught the reality show every night of the total ten weeks that it was on air would agree there seemed to be a chemistry of sorts between the two “inmates”. “What you saw was clearly edited for the channel’s convenience. If Ashu gave an orange to all three girls, you got to see only the one he gave to me!” the former Miss World defended herself. But at the same time she’s not denying a relationship. “It’s a friendship,” Diana smiled to say and we let it stay at that before someone threw this at her - “Ashutosh’s family wishes you to be their son’s bride”. To this Hayden answered a witty one: “I am sure many other families would wish that too and if I say yes to all, it will be a problem!”

On reasons why she chose to be under camera surveillance 24 hours on a primetime show, Diana listed out three reasons. “One, I wanted to take a break from traveling. Second, I wanted to be part of a contest and third, I would get to eat Indian food everyday!”

And just as she’s clear about her personal front, Hayden has her career chart chalked out too. First up, she’s not looking at Bollywood again. “I don’t want to do films,” Diana pointed out categorically and the reasons offered are none. “I am very happy to have discovered television and of course I also host live events, travel extensively and conduct grooming sessions,” the former Miss World shared. For those unaware, Diana hosted a show on the History channel called ‘Biography’. “It was such a nice experience. In fact I would like to host the present Gandhi dynasty if I could,” she mentioned before letting us know...

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->