Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya of Uttaran fame dances on Zara Nachke Dikha

Views: 9561  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2010, 04:12 AM

Thumbs up Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya of Uttaran fame dances on Zara Nachke Dikha

TV actress Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya of Uttaran fame will now be seen dancing on the floors of STAR Plus’ new show Zara Nachke Dikha. We spoke to Rashmi Desai about the show and more.

What was your first response when you were approached for the show?

I was fine with the concept of the show but earlier the channel had also offered me Nach Baliye but I told them I don’t have a baliye, so how will I perform and then later due to some reasons the show got delayed. Then they approached me for this show and I said yes...

Old 04-07-2010, 04:13 AM

What’s the USP of the show?
Its Boys v/s. girls, the age old fight and over here, we are going to show the boys that Hum Kisi Se Kam Nahi as we have all good dancers like Sanjeeda Sheikh and Rakhi Sawant. I liked the concept of the show very much and it’s not the second season but it is a fresh show with all new excitement.

Are you a trained dancer?
Yes I know kathak and bharatnatyam. I am very passionate about dancing and I know every form of dancing like Salsa et al… I like to perform on Bollywood songs, so basically I know the ABCD of dancing.

What are your expectations from the show?
My expectations are very high because of its unique concept and I am happy that I am working with STAR Plus, the channel that has good viewership and the audience love me very much, so the show is going to rock especially the Masakali team.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:14 AM

So how's the rapport between the participants in your girls team?
Very sweet, I am good with all of them, earlier when I signed this project, I was worried because they are quite experienced as compared to me but it’s wonderful to be with all of them especially Sanjeeda Sheikh, she is so cute.

Tags
zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->