Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rang Badalti Odhani cast to be part of Mumbai Marathon!

Views: 2233  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-14-2011, 09:06 AM

Default Rang Badalti Odhani cast to be part of Mumbai Marathon!

The leads of Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani unite for a social cause..

The leads of Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghware Joshi's show on Star One, Rang Badalti Odhani have united for a cause, and will be taking part in the Mumbai Marathon that is to happen on the 16th of this month..

We hear that Karan Tacker who has recently recovered from illness will accompany Yashashri Masurkar, Manish Raisinghania and Priyanka Bassi in this social cause.

A source close to the channel informs TellyBuzz, "Karan Tacker, Yashashri Masurkar, Priyanka Bassi and Manish Raisinghania will be taking part in the marathon; they will also promote their show and help out for a social cause. The marathon which is going to be held on 16th of this month will see these leads participating in it".

We contacted Karan Tacker and being clueless he asserted, "I don't know about running a marathon as I think we might be shooting on the day."

We contacted Priyanka Bassi and she confirms, "Yes, we all are going to take part in the marathon but I have no idea as to how much we will be able to contribute towards the marathon".

The latest we hear is that apart from RBO cast, Vivian Dsena, Sukriti Khandpal of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will take part in the Marathon to cheer the participants.

Must say, a very good thought indeed!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->