Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Top 10 Time Management Games

Views: 4727  
Old 08-25-2010, 02:09 PM
Award Winner

Default Top 10 Time Management Games

With so many time management games out on the market currently, it’s so hard to pick out the good ones! I hate seeing people waste their money on games that they only play 10 minutes of, even if they’re only a dollar. These things add up, you know!

I think what makes these games so appealing is the feeling of accomplishment that you get when you play them. If the game is good, it captures you, and it gives you a feeling that you’re actually in it. I mean, how awesome would it be if humans were actuallyas efficient as Flo, Sally, or Nikki when it comes to running a diner, spa, or supermarket; or if our everyday job consisted of having enough power and control to prevent boats and flights from crashing? That’s talent right there! Anyways, I don’t want to say too much or I’ll give the whole list away! So here we go, here is my list of the top ten time management (iPhone) games.

10. Jojo’s Fashion Show

Jojo’s Fashion Show 2 reminds me of The Sims when you get to chose what outfit you want your character to be wearing. However, in this game, you have a theme like “Bollywood” or “African”. Then you are given different clothing articles that you can mix and match to find an outfit that matches the theme. This includes: tops, dresses, skirts, pants, shoes, and various other accessories. I love this game because it allows you to get creative. As well, it’s not as redundant as other time management games. I didn’t rate this at the top of my time management games list just because it isn’t as versatile as the other games. That is, I’m not sure I could see my boyfriend playing and enjoying this game as much as I do!

Old 08-25-2010, 02:13 PM
Award Winner

9. Airport Mania: First Flight

Airport Mania is like running your own airport in the comfort of your own… iPhone! In this game, you direct planes, board and unboard passengers, and repair the planes as need be. It’s fast-paced and addictive. I also like this game because, like Harbor Master, you aren’t controlling just one character, you are controlling the whole situation/scene. It’s an overall fun game, but I didn’t put it past the top 5 because I wasn’t too fond of the graphics.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Award Winner

8. Harbor Master

At first, I was very hesitant to purchase this game. It looked extremely boring. The only reason why I purchased Harbor Master was because of the high ratings it had on the App Store. Well, let me tell you, this game is addictive! The purpose is to try and get the boats into the right harbor to unload their cargo. If the docks are full, you lead the boat in another direction until the dock is available. However, you also have to make sure that boats don’t crash into each other. You can only imagine how busy it gets in the later levels! Despite having a bird’s eye view in this game, the graphics are still fantastic; simple yet realistic.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Award Winner

7. Cake Mania Celebrity Chef

In Cake Mania Celebrity Chef, you are trying to make a cake based on the customer’s order. There are several stations, and step-by-step you create a cake until you’ve reached the finished product. It’s similar to Bar Star, but I felt like Bar Star kept things more interesting because the players were introduced to a larger variety of products more frequently (i.e. we saw more drinks introduced vs. cakes). I chose the celebrity edition over the original Cake Mania version because of the cute, recognizable characters in the game. As well, the graphics are a lot better. I just love how colorful and bright this game is!
Old 08-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Award Winner

6. Miriel the Magical Merchant

Miriel the Magical Merchant is like the baby of Cake Mania and Supermarket Mania if they had a kid. In this game, you are mixing and matching ingredients to satisfy customer orders. This game has a touch of fantasy filled with cute and inventive characters.

Tags
2010, top 10, toppers

Latest News in General Discussion