Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jayshree T. debuts on television with Dil Se Diya Vachan..

Views: 2322  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-20-2010, 02:03 AM

Unhappy Jayshree T. debuts on television with Dil Se Diya Vachan..

Jayshree T., the famous cabaret queen of yesteryear cinema will make her debut on the small screen with Zee TV's Dil Se Diya Vachan...

Jayshree. T
, do you all remember this famous yesteryear cabaret queen who sizzled on the big screen in the 70's and 80's? Well, the lady is now slated to make a debut on television with Zee TV's Dil Se Diya Vachan!!

The actress who with her sensuous moves in songs like 'Naach Meri Jaan Phataphat' and 'Reshmi Ujala Hai' mesmerized many a males is raring to go, this time on the small screen with a grey shaded role. She will be seen playing mother to veteran actor Ayub Khan.

Jayshree T. confirmed the news to TellyBuzz and said, "I am playing the role of Jayshree Karmarkar, a typical Maharashtrian hailing from a Brahmin family in Pune. You cannot call her negative; she is very dominating and wants all in her family to follow her rules. Nandini, the main lead played by Vandana Joshi is staying with us, as her parents are no more. I take the responsibility of taking care of her".

When asked about choosing this show as her first on television, Jayshree quips, "When Pintoo Guha called me and explained the character, I loved it as it was something that I have not done before. I have always been known as a dancing queen; I will now be see as a mother wearing a nine yard saree. It's a good experience".

Dil Se Diya Vachan with a promising cast of Neena Gupta, Ayub Khan, Mihir Mishra, Ashlesha Sawant, Gaurav Khanna, Vandana Joshi is now all set for its launch on 25th October…

Jayshree T. has been working in the industry for more than 40 years, and has done over 700 films in 18 languages.

Tags
dil se diya vachan, jayshree t

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->