Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vivian D sena: There are two women that mean the world to me

Views: 3617  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-18-2011, 12:23 PM

Default Vivian D sena: There are two women that mean the world to me

Vivian D sena
There are two women that mean the world to me and they are my mother and the love of my life Vahbbiz Dorabjee. I like to connect with them every two hours so these are definitely the two numbers that I dial frequently.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:23 PM

Karan Kundra, Vivian D'sena, Arjun Bijlani, Sanjeeda Sheikh- these are significant names in the television industry, but whom do they consider important? We get them to reveal about the most cherished names and numbers that they have stored in their phone book.

Arjun Bijlani
If I have to choose important names in my phonebook I would pick Punit Issar first. My colleagues from the television industry Rajeev Khandelwal and Drashti Dhami are also important names that come to my mind.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:24 PM

Additi Gupta
I think the most important name in my list has to be Ekta Kapoor the producer of my debut show Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil although I am not in touch with her on a regular basis. I cannot think of anyone else right now.

Tina Dutta
In my phonebook the most important contact is Ekta Kapoor. Apart from her I have well known actress cum Bharatnayam personality from Kolkata, Momta Shankar who is the daughter of Ravi Shankar.

Iqbal Khan
For me most important person in my phone book is my wife. If I have to select among the entertainment industry it has to be well known actor Manish Paul, who is also very good friend of mine.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->