Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abhaas Chala Bollywood

Views: 1542  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Sumathi

Default Abhaas Chala Bollywood

Abhaas Joshi, who was one of the participants of Voice of India, will be soon making a debut in Bollywood as an actor cum singer.

"The name of the movie is Aaj Phir Jeene ki Tamanna Hai. We've even finished shooting and will start with the promotions by next week. My co-stars are Shatrugan Sinhaji, Rekhaji, Satish Shah and two more new comers - Gaurav Bajpai and Karan Shukla,” informs Abhaas, "I am playing the youngest son of Shatruji and my name is Jayant.

The movie has been shot in Karjat and is scheduled to release in March. But Abhaas isn’t just acting in the film. He has also recorded a song for the film.

"I've sung a song which is picturised on me and I am very excited about that," smiles the young lad.

Abhaas says despite being popular, he says things haven’t come easy for him.

"Sirf ek hi faayda hai ki hume music directors jaante hain, baaki we are the same like new comers," he says.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->