Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pratigya back on the NO 1 position

Views: 1668  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-28-2010, 06:37 PM

Default Pratigya back on the NO 1 position

STAR Plus’ prime time show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya is ruling the TRP chart continuously for seven weeks. The show has got its unique flavour of characters, which could be the success mantra of the show.

We spoke to Pratigya who said, “I think in this show, audiences can see a whole new variety of characters which was never shown befors and at the same time, it is realistic. The story is different as it’s not the typical saas-bahu melodrama. We should give credit to ourselves, who perform for 22 hours non-stop. The important factor is re-introduction of Angad, who always playing games with Pratigya. He is the one who is most hated but yet loved by the audiences, without him there won’t be any masala in my life. I am happy that the show is doing well and fans love us.”

Later on we spoke to Krishna, “I think it is team work, very good and unique story of a small town girl, who will go against anyone to protect women’s identity. Every character in the show is completely different from each other. And among all the characters, I find Komal’s character interesting, which was never seen on Indian television. But at the same time audiences have loved Krishna-Pratigya’s jodi and I am happy that Pratigya has come to know the truth. Hum Bahut Khush Hain Ki Hamri Pratigya abhi hamko pasand karne lagi hai…”

After the lead characters, we spoke to the Creative Head Shadaan who said, “We have seen many saas-bahu shows and in that we have seen the bahu, who only fights with her sasuma for her rights but over here, this girl is from a small town, who is educated and using her education for the betterment of the society and who will always stand for the rights of a woman with the sanskars given by her family members. The characters like Komal and Sajjan Singh are not new, we can find them in our living society and so that’s the uniqueness of the show, which is still loved and appreciated by the Pratigya fans.”

With this, don’t forget to watch Pratigya and Krishna every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Tags
pratigya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->