Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shruti Seth’s love-bytes

Views: 1776  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Award Winner

Default Shruti Seth’s love-bytes

Shruti talks about playing cupid, puppy love and what she expects in the love of her life…

Shruti Seth plays the female lead in Sony's upcoming show produced by YRF TV titled Rishta.com. Her character Isha Mirchandani is supposedly an eternal romantic who tries to find love for her 'clients'. We spoke to Shruti to know her whether she's tried her hand at fixing up people for real…

Shruti says in real life she is disastrous at matchmaking. "Although Isha is pretty smooth at her job, in real life I'm not that good at playing cupid. Some of my efforts have ended up in disasters (laughs)."

So does that mean she doesn't relate to Isha in any way? Shruthi says, "That's not true. I'm in some ways like her and in some ways unlike her (smiles).

Esha is similar to me in a way she loves fun. She is rooted to her foundation, her culture her values. But I'm not very rigid like Esha. Not at all prudish like her."

What does she expect in her potential life partner? "He has to be witty, intelligent, really good looking and most importantly a good human being."

We questioned whether she has experienced heartbreak? "Who hasn't??" comes the instant reply, as Shruti goes on to say, "Yes I have. I've dealt with my share of heartbreaks in my life."

Nowadays, kids as young as twelve are into relationships (famous case being Darsheel Safary's).

When asked what Shruti has to say on this, she first expressed her surprise and went to answer, "Actually I'm shocked with this trivia. I'd tell the kids to take it slow and that there is a proper time for everything. But then, people's boats an float in any water! So might as well workout for somebody. But I'm truly in shock to say much!"

Tags
rishta.com, shruti seth, yrf

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->