Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kesar starts 'feeling' for Gulaal

Views: 2188  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-30-2011, 04:44 PM

Default Kesar starts 'feeling' for Gulaal

Gulaal (Manasi Parekh) has always loved and cared for Kesar (Neil Bhatt) but he never reciprocated but now he will start admiring her in Star Plus’ Gulaal.

Our source says, “After the love-hate relationship between Gulaal and Kesar, he will now start showing some feelings for Gulaal. In the upcoming episode, Kesar will be seen taking care of Gulaal, who is unwell. The members of the family will leave for a wedding and they decide not to take Gulaal along with them as she is ill. Kesar is upset and he stays back with Gulaal to take care of her. Meanwhile, Gulaal has already discussed with Mota Ba about Kesar and Talli’s marriage. But, their marriage will not easily happen as some problems will pop up. Some people in the family will be against this marriage as Kesar is already married to Gulaal according to the deeyarvattu ritual and marrying Talli will be against the customs because Gulaal is still his wife.”

We spoke to Neil who says, “Kesar is upset because Gulaal is not well and he is concerned for her. He has always had a soft corner for her and he can’t see her in pain so he decides to take care of her. Talli loves me but I consider her just a friend and Gulaal wants me to marry her but the wedding will not happen so easily. A lot of drama is waiting to unfold.”

Tags
gulaal

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->