Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

SAB TV’s Bhakharwadi (Star Cast, Story, Latest News, Future Story so far, Unknown Facts)

Views: 1799  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-20-2019, 06:54 AM

Default SAB TV’s Bhakharwadi (Star Cast, Story, Latest News, Future Story so far, Unknown Facts)

Latest Update:
  • Actress Kishwer Merchantt, who has been part of TV industry for many years and has impressed masses with her stint in shows like Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar, Akbar Birbal, among others, will most likely join the cast of SAB TV’s Bhakharwadi.
  • FutureStorySoFar.com recently reported about Bhakharwadi taking a leap and Yeh Hai Chahatein actor Nitin Bhatia being roped in to play grown-up Mandar in the show. The actors have already started shooting post the lockdown.
Story, TV Show is about:
  • The story of Bhakharwadi revolves around two families that hail from different cultures living in the same city, Pune as neighbors. Both are competitors in business. The former runs an ancestral shop of bhakharwadi and is a follower of norms and traditions while the latter believes in matching steps with time and promotes fusion food. Both of them have sour relations due to their competitive attitude. But what will happen when the children of these two will fall for each other?
Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT:
  • SAB TV
Star Cast, Crew:
  • Deven Bhojani, Akshay Kelkar, Ak****a Mudgal
Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • The show's producer JD Majethia has come up with a unique idea to maintain social distancing on the sets. Well, the cast and crew are using umbrellas to ensure having distance amongst each other
Negative Reviews:
  • This serial is very nice, but when Gayatri didn't care about her parents and husband , I don't like that phase. How can she think about drametic divorce scene while it will be a great shock for a daughter's parents. This is giving a wrong direction to the Indian culture by showing a divorce on such a big level like a celebration. This current episode also spoil the serial image.
Positive Reviews:
  • Awesome show with great humour. This show shows that you don't have to say inappropriate gross stuff to be funny.
  • After so many years sabb tv has produced a show compatible to tarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah. Bhakarwadi has definitely won our hearts with its comedy , i hope the serial continues for a long time.
  • I wrote the word "Family" in inverted comma, because this show is watchable with family. after a long time, there is a TV show on Indian television in which no superstations, no family fight, no negative vibes. This show represents two different cultures of India with sweetness and purity of tradition. I love this sweet show and I hope it will stream a long time on tv like Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma.
  • Really nice to watch complete family entertainer. It has really been ages for someone to get it right. Great direction. Devan Bhojani is treat to watch. Others too have done exceptional job. Keep it up.
  • Complete package of emotion, drama, moral values serve with innocent comedy. This kind of show always make your day. It will also remind you if you are from village background as people still lives in joint family !

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->