Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mini Mathur is back

Views: 1873  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-22-2009, 02:32 PM

Default Mini Mathur is back

Mini Mathur who hosted three seasons of Indian Idol is back, Mini will be hosting a new reality show I’m a Celebrity … Get Me out of Here. Though Mini refused to divulge details about it.

The buzz was this that Mini Mathur will host this show and Mini confirms :”Yes I am hosting the show .I will not be able to talk about it officially, as it has not been announced .But I will be able to give you details on June 21 when the first promos will be on air. It is great to be back as a host and I am very happy.” Apart from Mini, Hussain will co-host the show. Together they hosted Indian Idol’s 3rd season. After that Mini was expected to join Hussain in the fourth season after delivery, but she only hosted the finale of the show.

This show which is based on a international show called Survivor and I’m a Celebrity… is replacing Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.There are lots of celebrities like Mouli Ganguly, Shweta Tiwari, Monica Bedi who have been approached for this show. The initially promos without celebrities are already on air. I’m a Celebrity is expected to start next week.

Filming for the show will take place in the jungles of Malaysia, the promos for the show is already on and it has quite a lot of similarities with the international show Survivor, which had ten seasons so far in various countries .The channel has officially bought the rights for this show.

In the show, contestants are isolated in the wilderness and compete for cash and other prizes. The show uses a system of progressive elimination, allowing the contestants to vote off other tribe members until only one final contestant remains and wins the title of "Sole Survivor”. It has been shot in places such as Gabon, Fiji, Tocantins, China, and Borneo and others. It is a hit show abroad.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->