Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jay Bhanushali's Ghajini act irks his make-up man...

Views: 1248  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-24-2010, 01:36 PM

Default Jay Bhanushali's Ghajini act irks his make-up man...

Jay Bhanushali's comic Ghajini act in the Finale of Dance India Dance, wherein he tore open his shirt to reveal a number, angered his make-up man a lot..

The Grand Finale of Zee TV's Dance India Dance was one big celebration for one and all associated with the show. It was celebration time out there after Shakti Mohan was declared as the Biggest Dancing Star. However, there was one person in the entire unit who was seen in an irritated mood, and that happened to be the host Jay Bhanushali's make-up man Prashant.

According to our source, "The incident happened during the spectacular act presented by Mithun Da, Jay Bhanushali and Saumya Tandon during the Finale. In typical Ghajini style, Jay tore open his shirt where he had written a number and indicated that it was his number. But the fact was that the number was of Jay's make up artist, and this proved to be a real menace for the guy. As soon as this act was aired on television, he started getting calls after calls, and even text messages poured in".

When contacted, Jay Bhanushali told us, "Actually I was the one who told my make-up guy that I will use his number for the act. He was perfectly fine with it, as he thought I would not be getting calls from fans (smiles). But eventually he had to take back his words. To tell you frankly, he must have got nearly 150 calls in 5 minutes. He is now very irritated and tired too (laughs)".

Guess it's celebration time for the host too, for a job well done!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->