Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Katie Price pulls out of I'm A Celebrity

Views: 3171  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-25-2009, 07:44 PM

Default Katie Price pulls out of I'm A Celebrity

Jordan a.k.a Katie Price has reportedly pulled out of jungle reality show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here after being assigned a seventh gruelling task.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-25-2009, 07:44 PM

The glamour girl was voted by viewers to face another hair-raising challenge of being lowered into a pit of pythons. The 31-year-old's previous ordeals on the show included eating fried flies, bug burgers, and drinking 'crocolate milkshake'.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:45 PM

The mum-of-three alleged fans were getting back at her over her bitter split with Aussie singer Peter Andre earlier this year.

"I can't do another trial. I'm walking. There's only so much c*** one person can take. The way I've been treated on the show by the viewers, you'd think I was the most hated woman in Britain," The Sun quoted her as telling the producers.

She apparently added: "It is getting beyond a joke. Everyone seems to hate me so much more than I thought. I said at the start that I came on the show for a bit of peace and quiet, to try and get my head together after the divorce. But now I'm feeling uncomfortable."

Tags
i'm a celebrity... get me out of here, international tv news

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->