Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Salman Khan’s HILARIOUS Revelation: “All My Nephews, Nieces & Grandsons Have Peed On

Views: 782  
Old 06-02-2019, 09:21 AM

Default Salman Khan’s HILARIOUS Revelation: “All My Nephews, Nieces & Grandsons Have Peed On

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif are busy promoting their upcoming film Bharat these days. The lovely onscreen duo recently shot for an episode of The Kapil Sharma Show where they had a lot of fun.

Salman made a hilarious revelation at the show when he shared that all his nephews and nieces have peed on him.

Salman Khan’s HILARIOUS Revelation: “All My Nephews, Nieces & Grandsons Have Peed On Me”

It’s a known fact that Salman is really close to his family and especially the kids. When Kapil asked him about his nephews and nieces, Salman in his own funny way said, “All my nephews, nieces and grandsons have at different times peed on me.”

Everyone on the show loved this revelation of Bhaijaan and immediately broke into laughter. However, this was not it. Salman also revealed that he was punished in school because his fees was not paid and it was paid the next day by his dad Salim Khan.

Trending

Interestingly, before the release of film, Katrina is having sleepless nights. Talking about the same she recently said, “I am having sleepless nights. So excited I am about ‘Bharat’ that I just can’t wait to see the audience reaction to it. I am happy with the way the film has turned out.

Bharat directed by Ali Abbas Zafar is the remake of Korean film Ode To My Father and is slated to release on June 5.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Salman Khan’s HILARIOUS Revelation: “All My Nephews, Nieces & Grandsons Have Peed On Me” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum