Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Raja Chaudhary to play Neeraj Grover

Views: 1784  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Award Winner

Default Raja Chaudhary to play Neeraj Grover

The actor has confirmed his role in a movie titled The Love Affair, scheduled to release by August 15.

Controversial incidents are still the favourite domain of the filmmakers. Movies inspired by real life incidents have always got media coverage. After the success of movies like Woh Lamhe, based on Parveen Babi's life, as well as Chak De India, which is based on Indian Hokey goalkeeper Mir Ranjan Negi's life, Bollywood is now trying to make a story on the life of Neeraj Grover. The central character of Grover will be essayed by Raja Chaudhary. The movie is produced by Shareef A Zuberi under the banner of Key To Bollywood.

Says Raja, “The movie is called The Love Affair and I will be playing Neeraj Grover. The characters of Marrayya Monica Susayraj and Jerome Mathew will be played by Moushmi Suvarna and Dheeraj Dhanoa repectively. I liked the story and gave my nod to it. There will be no conclusion to the story as it will end with the ******. “

Producer Shareef says, “I liked the subject and the movie comes with a message wherein we trying to ask whether it is morally correct for a struggler to cross all the barriers to fulfill his/her motive. The movie is slated to release on August 15 and before that we are planning to hold a premiere at SNDT college as it’s a youth-based flick and we would like to know their firsthand reaction.”

In a gory end to love triangle, 27-year- old film actress Marrayya Monica Susayraj and her naval officer boyfriend Jerome Mathew (25) were arrested for allegedly ******ing 25-year-old Neeraj Grover, creative head of a reputed TV production house and disposing of his body after chopping it to pieces.

Tags
raja chaudhary

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->