Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sukriti Khandpal is like Kangna

Views: 2620  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-30-2009, 05:38 PM

Default Sukriti Khandpal is like Kangna

Agle Janam’s Sidhheshwari aka Sukirti Khandpal, plays the hot and wicked wife of Shekhar in Agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo.

Thanks to her gorgeous curly mane similar to Kangna’s, the girl thinks she is her exact replica. Infact, recently she has acquired an accent also similar to Kangna.

“People have told me quite a many times that I look like Kangna and I take that as a huge compliment. Kangna is one of the most sought after actress in Bollywood today and I aspire to become like her some day," Sukirti said.

But unlike her icon, the girl refuses to experiment with her role in Zee TV’s show Agle janam Mohe bitiya hi kijo.The story forward demanded Siddheshwari to turn negative and plot Lali’s ****** with Ranvijay.But Sukirti simply refused to portray the shades of grey. Instead, she is happy playing dumb brunette wife of Shekhar in the show. When the producer insisted that her turning negative was vital for the growth of the story, she simply put her foot down saying that she would rather prefer to quit the show.

However, in Agle Janam she has grey shades in her character but the actress is famous for her role of Dr.Riddhima from Dil Mil Gayye.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->