Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

KKK4: Participants, Contestants, Photos, Videos Colors Khatron ke khiladi season 4

Views: 21360  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-24-2011, 04:20 PM

Default KKK4: Participants, Contestants, Photos, Videos Colors Khatron ke khiladi season 4

Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar 4 is the fourth season of India's stunt/action reality game show. Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, based on the American Fear Factor. The series premiered on Colors TV. The show is hosted by Akshay Kumar. Aarti Chhabria was declared the winner of the show. 16 Episodes from 3 June – 23 July 2011

Fear Factors Khatron Ke Khiladi season 4 announcement at Goregaon. Male Partners

Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 was hosted by Akshay Kumar. The tagline for this season was TorChaar 4.Aarti Chhabria was declared the winner of the season.

Contestants:
  • Aarti Chabria (winner)
  • Mauli Dave (runner-up)
  • Diandra Soares (3rd place)
  • Dina Singh (4th place)
  • Mia Uyeda (5th place)
  • Anjum Chopra (6th place)
  • Aashka Goradia (7th place)
  • Alesia Raut (8th place)
  • Gurbani Judge (9th place)
  • Kashmera Shah (10th place)
  • Smita Bansal (12th place)
  • Sambhavna Seth (13th place)

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-09-2011, 02:18 PM

Bani
From hot controversies to alleged B-wood link-ups, these young women in the fourth season of 'Khatron ke Khiladi' definitely want more limelight...Bani was the most hated contestant when she appeared on the fourth season of 'Roadies' but her fans loved her raw attitude on the small screen. Recently, speculations have been rife that she is the new girl in Shahid Kapoor's life.

Bani J with partner Amit Mehra showS off the cuts.

Gurbani Judge
What’s your biggest phobia and how do you plan to overcome it?

Losing the people I love and letting myself down. Not sure about scary but Roadies was definitely torturous. I try to motivate myself till I overcome that fear. And yes deep breathing, it really helps.

Why did you join KKK and what are your expectations for it?
It’s a professional set up (hopefully), where you get to push your own boundaries mentally and physically. I am ready, just bring it on! Don’t have much expectations, but I hope somehow I win this show.

Most adventurous activities you have ever done?
I have done some adventure sports in my life, but KKK stunts will be extreme.

What’s your take on the host Akshay Kumar? How would you describe him?
I think he is about 5 ft 11 inches, short black hair. Has one tattoo that has been well publicized. And yes he wears these really shiny LV shoes.

What does Torchaar mean to you?

To create ruckus.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:21 PM

Alecia Raut
Alecia Raut has been walking the fashion ramps since the last ten years. Interestingly, when Madhur Bhandarkar's film 'Fashion' was released, buzz was that a lot of reel-life elements were borrowed from Alecia's life as a model.

Aliesia Raut and Shaswat Seth pose for the shutterbugs

Aliesia Raut
I am really scared of underwater stunt and snakes; I’ll probably scream and overreact when scared. All I’ll do is think about God and chant.

I joined Khatron Ke Khiladi because of my son. He is a big fan of the show and also thinks that his mom is a super woman and can do all the possible stunts. I also wanted to test my physical strength and wanted my son to be proud of me.

I never got to do anything adventurous because of the work schedule, but I have a lot of expectation from the show and I will fulfil my hunger for adventure.

What’s your take on the host, Akshay Kumar? How would you describe him?
I don’t know him personally, the only connect I have is through my son, as he is Akshay’s biggest fan.

Show is a Torchaar in itself.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:23 PM

Poonam Pandey who announced to strip if Team India lifted the World Cup has finally bagged her share of glory, and will soon be seen on TV...

Poonam Pandey, the wannabe model has been in the spotlight ever since she declared that she would strip if the 'Men in Blue' lifted the World Cup 2011 trophy..

Well, the entire nation has been basking in the glory of the World Cup triumph for quite sometime now, but there has been no sign of the girl who made so much of noise!!

Poonam might have given heartache to many men by not keeping up with her word, but the entertainment industry has been quick to make a note of the girl's rising popularity. We hear that Poonam immediately bagged reality show opportunities from not one, but two leading GECs.

A little birdie tells us, "Star Plus and Reliance Big Productions wanted to cash in on her popularity by roping Poonam for a 1-2 episodes special performance in their ongoing show, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. At the same time, COLORS too offered her the big ticket of making it to Cape Town as one of the participants of the new season of Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar. And the girl without any surprise has chosen to be part of the COLORS show which will give her a chance to share screen space with the Khiladi, Akshay Kumar".

Guess the men folk already have their fingers crossed in the hope of getting a glimpse of the ***y siren Poonam!!

Poonam Pandey is a 20 year old model from Mumbai , India who rose to fame after making it into the Top 8 of the GladRags Model Hunt 2010 and the KingFisher Calender Girl Hunt 2010 She has been credited as being one of the "Most downloaded model's on the internet"

She rose to fame and controversy during the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup by promising to strip nude if India won the tournament. This has raised a lot of issues with India's Conservative Political parties namely the Shiv Sena and the BJP.

She is active on Twitter and Facebook and has stated that she will go through with it if the BCCI gives her permission. She had written a letter to BCCI seeking permission to allow her to strip for Team India. She even suggested BCCI that Paris would be the best place for her striptease as her Full Monty show in India would trigger several controversies.

Poonam Pandey
I am really scared of heights and the whole idea of ghosts and yes a little scared of insects nothing else. I will face what I’m scared of to overcome that fear.

Why did you join KKK and what are your expectations from it?
I have faced many challenges in my real life but not something major like Khatron Ke Khiladi. I liked the concept of the show and the stunt performed in it. Only expectations I have from the show is to come out as a winner and much stronger individual.

Nothing till now, this show will be my more adventurous act.

Akshay is a very good actor, I’m a big fan of his movies, he has great personality and it will be fun to meet him on the show.

It means any act that induces pain.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:05 PM

Diandra Soares
A few years ago, Diandra Soares raised a lot of eyebrows with her completely bald look on the ramp. She is also regarded as someone who does not hesitate to speak her mind.

Diandra Soares
Driving…but recently I have started learning so I am trying to overcome that. To an extreme extent, I am scared of reptiles.

I have been a big fan of the show and it’s like a once in a life time opportunity. No one gets to do all those crazy stunts in normal life. The only expectation I have from the show is to make sure I successfully do all the stunts.

Well, I have not been able to do anything adventurous but yes I will surely want to do all the thrilling activities like bungee jumping, rafting, etc.

He is one of the perfect hosts for the show and no one else can fit his shoes apart from him. He is an amazing task master and I am looking forward to meet him. It will be a great journey for me.

Something that scares you or makes you sweat!

Tags
khatron ke khiladi 4

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->