Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bidaai completes 400 episodes

Views: 1975  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-14-2009, 02:20 PM

Default Bidaai completes 400 episodes

Bidaai completes 400 episodes and two years today, on August 14, and the team found a special way to celebrate the occasion.

Angad Hasija, who plays Alekh, says it was Rajan Shahi’s idea to celebrate the show’s success. “It’s a different kind of celebration. All unit members are going to get gifts. The cast usually celebrates by going out and partying, but these people who work so hard do not get any appreciation. So, this time, we are going to give all of them different gifts like a silver coin or CD player, one by one.”

Angad believes that it is always good to remember these people’s efforts. “They work really hard. At least we actors get a chance to rest in our makeup vans, but people like the light men, spot boys and everyone work for 24 hours. They never get any recognition or fame, so it is important to make them feel special at least on one day.” The cast and crew will also cut a cake with the unit members.

As for the show, Angad says, “There are lots of interesting high points which will come soon. The person responsible for Aleph’s condition will be revealed, and Ragini and Sadhna’s story will also see some twists.”

Angad has enjoyed his past year on the show and says, “I still remember my first day. When I was giving my first shot, Alokji and Vibhaji were watching me, and I was nervous in front of such senior actors. Now, people have started recognising me and compliment me, which feels nice.”

Tags
soap

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->